- Download the DBA Online installation file. If you have got problems downloading the file, you can order DBA Online CD version.
- Install the software.
If you use proxy Internet connection, you must enter your proxy server settings
when asked. Read more >>>
- During the first run the program will ask you to indicate your name,
alias, country, e-mail and password. After this you have to press
"Connect to Server" button and you will be immediately registered as a Trial
- With your Trial Registration you will immediately get 4 free
scenario games. You can start making your first bounds
right away - just click on the Scenario Title to start playing.
- You can immediately start playing Trial Games via Internet for free.
To start a new Internet game:
- Run DBA Online and choose your profile.
- Click "New Internet Game" button
- The program will automatically minimize and run your Web browser, bringing you to
your Web-Based Personal Challenge Manager (PCM) where you can challenge
other players as well as accept incoming challenges.
There is an alternative way of accessing your
Personal Challenge Manager: go to http://www.dbaol.com/login.htm and enter your login/password.
- You can also play Hot Seat Games for free. You may
use your own profile or "Local Player 1 or 2" pre-installed profiles.
Just press the "New Hot Seat Game" button to start playing.
Read More about Hot Seat Games >>
- Use the "?"-button inside the game to view Help
topics (rules, interface manuals, etc).
- You can always get detailed info about any button or
any unit: just hold the mouse cursor over a button or unit or
terrain feature for 2 seconds, and the pop-up info will appear.
Enjoy DBA Online